Print Friendly Recipe
- a delicious appetizer
- 8 ounces unspiced, lightly salted tortilla chips, or homemade tostaditas.
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) (about 10 ounces) grated medium-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 pickled jalapeno chilies, stemmed and minced
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chili with beans
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced(about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces sour cream, whisked until smooth and shiny
- Position a rack in the upper third of oven.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Layer half of the tortilla chips in a round 10" ovenproof serving dish.
- Scatter half the cheese and half the jalapenos over tortilla chips.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla chips are lightly browned.
- In a small pan, over medium heat, bring chili to simmer.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour chili evenly over the hot nachos.
- Sprinkle the onions evenly over the chili.
- Top the entire business with Sour cream, and serve at once.
- Repeat the process for second helpings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.