Print Friendly Recipe
- Ice cream made with fresh frozen fruits
- Suzanne Dunaway
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh frozen strawberries or raspberries or peaches
- (freeze your own with summer fruits - just add 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar to 2 cups (475 ml) fruit and freeze)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) additional sugar or a little more to taste
- 1 pint heavy cream
- tiny dash of vanilla
- Remove fruit from freezer.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
- Break up fruit with an ice pick.
- Process cream until just thick. Do not liquify!
- Add frozen fruit and process just until ice cream texture is reached, less than one minute.
- Ice cream is now ready for a pretty dish and a great cookie.
- I use this just before serving dessert at many dinner parties and people always ask about it. I almost hate to disappoint them as this takes second to prepare and tastes as if you worked for days.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.