Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) honey
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 3 5 tsp (25 ml) curry powder
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg) chicken wings
- In a small saucepan combine honey, mustard, butter and curry.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until blended.
- Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish and drizzle with honey mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an aditional 30 minutes longer; turn after 15 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.