Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy-made, natural and nutritious dessert
- Sarina in Hong Kong
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) syrup (made up from 1/4 lb (.1 kg). rock sugar and 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water)
- Dissolve rock sugar in boiling water; cool down.
- Beat eggs; add milk & cooled syrup; stir well.
- Pour mixture in porcelain bowls or other serving container; remove all bubbles.
- Cover each bowl of mixture with a plate or a baking sheet.
- Steam the mixture in wok or steamer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
- This is a simple dessert that even my 4-yearold nephew can help make. Some friends make the egg custard with holes inside, like a beehive. Try this!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.