Print Friendly Recipe
- On the grill
- Angela Creighton
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- dash of ground cloves
- black pepper to taste
- 1 3-1/2 lbs (1.6 kg). frying chicken
- Heat the grill over medium heat.
- Rub the chicken with spices.
- Place on rotisserie.
- Grill according to manufacturer's instructions or until internal temperature is 160 degrees (70 C.), about 60 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.