Print Friendly Recipe
- a truly delicious dessert
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 cups (700 ml) granulated sugar
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 3 cups (700 ml) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) almond extract
- Preheat oveon to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Grease and flour a 12 cups (2825 ml) Bundt pan.
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add egg yolks one at a time while beating.
- In small bowl, add baking soda to flour.
- Alternately add flour mixture, sour cream and flavorings to creamed mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The secret to baking this is the 12-cup Bundt pan. It is a necessity. Make sure you have the recipe written out beforehand so you can give it the minute you are asked. Believe me you will be asked!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.