Print Friendly Recipe
- Rice, Vegetables and Meat rolled in an omelette
- Angela Creighton
- vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 carrot, chopped fine
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced beef, pork, sausage, chicken or shrimp
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) steamed white rice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) rice vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a large, hot pan, fry carrot, beef, onion and zucchini in oil.
- When the meat becomes brown, add rice and stir-fry.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Empty mixture to a bowl.
- To the pan, add the egg and cook only one side.
- Turn off the heat.
- Put the vegetable mixture on top of the egg.
- Wrap the vegetable mixture with fried egg.
- Put it on a serving dish upside down.
- If desired, serve with your favorite sauce.
- This is a good way to get rid of any leftovers. You can add any vegetables or meat to this dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2015 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.