Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 serving size) package lemon pudding
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon extract
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, 3/4 cup (175 ml) orange juice, oil, eggs and lemon extract.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat to boiling the remaining 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice, the sugar and butter over medium heat. Simmer for two minutes.
- Drizzle over cake.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.