Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef round cubes, cut in half
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). chicken cutlets, cut into 2 inch strips, crosswise, then cut in half
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips, and then cut in half
- 1 green Italian pepper, cut into strips and then in half
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and then into 2 inch strips, then cut inhalf
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, used whole
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle Wishbone Italian or Robusto Italian dressing
- First,wash meat, and cut all ingredients.
- On skewers, slide on all ingredients, starting with beef, then red pepper, then onion, then Italian pepper, then chicken, then tomatoes, but you will develop your own routine.
- In a large tupperware rectangle container, or a large glass baking dish, lay skewers inside, pour Italian dressing over.
- Cover and marinade for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning every 1/2 hour, or if you work you can leave them the way they are till you come back from work.
- Light your barbecue grill, let it get hot, then take skewers outside and put on flame.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on one side then turn, brushing with leftover dressing while they are cooking.
- Keep turning and brushing until desired doneness.
- Serve with a salad, and noodles or rice.
Every grill is different so start with 5 minutes per side and adjust to your grill and desired doneness. Hope you enjoy.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.