Print Friendly Recipe
- A stove top recipe that is easy and delcious
- 1 package sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped celery
- 4 potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped carrots
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Italian seasoning
- Brown the sausage, and add the onion and celery.
- Cook until vegetables are slightly soft.
- Add the other vegetables and seasoning.
- Lower heat and put a cover on the pan.
- This steams the mix in their own juices.
- Check the sausage and vegetables in about 20 minutes or so.
- When vegetables are fork tender, serve.
- You can add other vegetables, mushrooms would be very good. A sprinkling of Parmesan cheese is good too. I usually serve this with a fruit salad, and garlic bread. This is my own original recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.