Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 6 cups (1425 ml) grated zucchini
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar (can reduce to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed pineapple, with juice
- juice from 2 lemons
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz (84 grm).) Jello (Peach, Apricot, Cherry or Raspberry)
- In large kettle, add small amount of water to zucchini.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Then add sugar, pineapple and lemon juice.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into jars and seal.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.