Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1 large frying chicken, cut up
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) bacon fat
- 1 cup (225 ml) shortening
- Mix cream and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and let stand for one hour.
- Season flour with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from cream.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Melt bacon fat and shortening in skillet.
- Fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.