Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2-2/3 cups (625 ml) water
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) quick cooking hominy grits
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 6 ounces shredded American cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Add salt to water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add grits and return to boiling point.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until very thick, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter, cheese, eggs, and pepper.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.