Print Friendly Recipe
- chocolate cake
- Sandra Dillehay, given to me by my late Mother
Serves/Makes:should serve 6 at least
- 2 cups (475 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients, except sugar.
- In a seperate bowl, mix 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise and 1 cup (225 ml) sugar.
- Work with spoon until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with 1 cup (225 ml) water and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Bake in greased 9 inch square pan 35 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- I hope this is the recipe you are looking for.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.