Print Friendly Recipe
- frosting for cookies
- Sandra Dillehay
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) orange zest
- Enough orange juice to make of spreading consistency
- pat or two of softened butter (optional)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add juice 1 spoonfull at a time to get the consistency you so desire.
- This was the way I saw my departed Mother do different icings and they always turned out pretty good to me. She used whatever flavoring she wanted to the icing to taste like and she always used a little butter mixed in. I would imagine you could use buttercream icing also just by changing the flavoring. Hope this helps.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.