Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy Syrup for your favorite breakfast breads
- debbie Monroe,WA
- 7 cups (1650 ml) pureed apricots
- 7 cups (1650 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1 pkg fruit pectin (I like Certo liquid)
- Glass Jars with self-seeling rings & lids (I use 5 pints)
- In 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan add apricots & lemon juice, add sugar & stir bring to rolling boil on high heat & stir continuously for 1 min.
- Add fruit pectin & bring back to rolling boil, stir 1 more minute then remove from heat.
- Pour into hot jars & seal (just like jam).
- For best results place jars in 200 degree F. oven before you pour the hot syrup in them this helps keep the glass form breaking & helps them seal better.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.