Print Friendly Recipe
- For Garlic lovers everywhere!!!!!
- My own creation
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3 garlic cloves chopped finely (you can use less for a less potent flavor)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese*
- Blend butter & garlic together until smooth and let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.) F.
- Slice bread into 1-2 inch slices
- Add Chesse to butter mixture; butter one side of bread slice & place on aluminum foil.
- Repeat on each slice buttering one side & place on foil back into shape of loaf.
- Once bread is buttered, press ends together so that there is no room between the bread slices, fold foil compleatly around loaf you may need to add a piece to cover the top.
- *You can sprinkle a little Parmesan Cheese over top of loaf before baking.
- Bake for about 20 min or until butter is melted
- If you have leftover butter mixture you can store it in the fridge covered for a week or you can just find slices that need a little extra and add it. My family loves this bread we can't get enough. Be sure to keep plenty of stong mouthwash handy for goodnight kisses!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.