Print Friendly Recipe
- If you like it hot you will love this. More Jalapenos-hotter
- Jean Brandt
- 10 cups (2350 ml) ground zucchini
- 4 cups (950 ml) ground onions
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) canning salt
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch
- 6 cups (1425 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) tumeric
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nutmeg
- 2 teasppoons celery salt
- 10 cups (2350 ml) ground jalapeno peppers
- 3 cups (700 ml) ground carrots
- Take the zucchini, onions and canning salt, mix well let stand overnight.
- Drain and rinse well.
- Add remaining ingredients
- Simlmer 30 minutes.
- Put into sterilized hot pint jars leaving headroom.
- Process in hot water bath 10 minutes.
- I like hot food so if I have more than 10 cups of ground jalapenos they
go in. Have put as many as 12 cups and it is fine. Measurements aren't
critical for this recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.