Print Friendly Recipe
- Fried artichoke hearts
Serves/Makes:1 can enough for 4 people
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) milk, beaten into egg
- 1 can artichoke hearts cut into quarters
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmasen cheese
- Beat egg with milk.
- Mix Italian bread crumbs with parmasen cheese.
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Dip in flour, then egg mixture then in Italian bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter over medium heat.
- Got this recipe from a good neighbor and serve them frequently. Must be very careful when frying because they brown very quickly
and burn if butter is to hot or if they are left on to long
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.