Print Friendly Recipe
- D.M. Rodgers
Serves/Makes:4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) all-purpose flour
- 5-1/3 cups (1250 ml) (14 oz (392 grm). pkg.) coconut
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- can (14 oz (392 grm).) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped dates
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine flour, coconut and salt; mix well.
- Stir in milk.
- Fold in dates and walnuts.
- Drop by tbsp onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.