Print Friendly Recipe
- dressing for salads similar to ranch dressing
- Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant given to Sandra Dillehay
Serves/Makes:Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 3-4 green onions [chopped]
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) lemon juice
- 4 ozs. buttermilk
- salt [to taste]
- Lawrey Season Salt[ to taste]
- garlic clove crushed or garlic powder [to taste]
- Combine ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups (475 ml).
- This was given to me by the waitress I had when I visited the Applewood Restaurant last week-end. I eat there often and it my favorite dressing. The Restaurant is located in Pigeon Forge,Tennessee. It is near Dollywood. I don't live very far from there. I hope all like it, to me it is excellent.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.