Print Friendly Recipe
- old family recipe
- 16-18 chicken breasts
- 3 bottles Russian or French salad dressing
- 3 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 3 small jars peach or apricot preserves
- In a large bowl mix together salad dressing, onion soup mix, and preserves.
- Add more preserves according to desire of sweetness.
- Pour over chicken parts and bake in 350 F. oven until sauce thickens
- usually 45 minutes, depending upon how many pieces of chicken you have.
- This recipe is so easy and is always a hit for company. There
should be plenty of sauce to serve over rice.It tastes even better
the next day, its a good do ahead dish also. Great hot or at room temperature.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.