Print Friendly Recipe
- JACKIE SMITH
- --First Layer--
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- --Second Layer--
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioner's sugar
- 12 oz (336 grm) cool Whip
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- --THIRD LAYER--
- 2 cups (475 ml) CRUSHED PINEAPPLE, WELL DRAINED
- 3-4 BANANAS
- --FOURTH LAYER--
- CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- 1 cup (225 ml) CHOPPED NUTS
- Mix crumbs, melted butter and sugar together and spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- For second layer, whip cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread all but 2 cups (475 ml) of mixture over top of first layer. (Reserve 2 cups (475 ml) for the fourth layer.)
- For the third layer spread pineapple over top.
- Slice bananas and place on top of pineapple.
- Cover with reserved cream cheese and Cool Whip mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle with nuts and place cherries 2 inches apart on top.
- Refigerate for 3-4 hours.
- This and many more eggless recipes can be found in one million recipes for
Windows that I found at our local computer store.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.