Print Friendly Recipe
- Joy of Cooking
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- large pinch ground red pepper
- large pinch ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Have ready a rack of lamb.
- Mix all other ingredients well with a fork in a small bowl.
- Rub the paste all over it and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roast until a meat thermometer registers 125 degrees (50 C.) for rare, or 130 degrees (50 C.) for medium-rare.
- Remove from the oven, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.