Print Friendly Recipe
- My own
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 6 oz (168 grm). pineapple juice
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves smashed (or 3 or 4 hearty shakes of granulated garlic)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shake in a Zip Lock bag and marinate your favorite steak, pork or ribs.
- This is also a great fat free stir fry sauce. I concocted it some time back to use as a diet marinade without fat and full flavor. Also, I will make the meats and serve with oriental fried rice from the supermarket or just take some leftover meat and make my own fried rice. It definitely tastes like a cross between Chinese and Japanese with a Polynesian essence.
I hope you like it! I have a web site if you all love to cook at:
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.