Print Friendly Recipe
- A turkey on regular pasta salad!!!
- Heather Blackman
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground turkey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package pasta shells
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground allspice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) finely choppped basil leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) italian seasoning
- 10-1/2 tsp (50 ml) minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) Hellman's or Best Food's mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced pickles(if desired)
- 2 cups (475 ml) finely shredded chedder cheese
- Brown turkey in olive oil and cook thoroughly.
- Boil pasta according to directions on package.
- In a medium sized bowl mix cooked pasta and the spices, only adding half the basil, add mayonaise and mix well.
- Add cooked turkey, mix well.
- Add cheese and pickles, mix well.
- Refridgerate for at least an hour, maybe more if you can.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the basil and serve chilled.
- Can be served as a side or main dish. Great for hot summer days! It can even
be made in advanced!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.