Print Friendly Recipe
- Marinated Pork Kabobs (Greek)
- William Bohannon
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) minced garlic
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup (225 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all food items and marinate over night.
- Slice pork tenderloin into rounds (4 for each person)
- Skewer the pork rounds so that the flat side will be on the grill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over charcoal until done.
- Serve with lemon garlic butter if desired.
- Your favorite pork sticks sound like a Chinese recipe since they also sell eggrolls.
This is a Greek recipe that I hope you will enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.