Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mild breakfast sausage
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) dry biscuit mix
- 15 medium-small (canned) jalapeno peppers
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 package shake-n-bake
- Mix together 1/2 of cheese and all of sausage.
- Add biscuit mix and knead dough until stiff.
- Slit and seed jalapenos and stuff with remaining cheese pinching the pepper closed around the cheese.
- Pinch off some of the sausage mixture and pat into a pancake about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place pepper in center of pancake and wrap in the shape of an egg.
- Roll each "egg" in shake-n-bake, dip in beaten egg, and then roll in shake-n-bake again.
- Bake in oven at 300 for 25 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble out.
- They will be soft at first. Let them cool for ten minutes and they will firm up.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.