Print Friendly Recipe
- Marinated tri tip roast, sliced and served with gravy
- cline adams
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced garlic or more,lots more!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) tabasco, don't be shy
- 1 cup (225 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) red wine (something good to drink)
- 1 large tri tip roast, trimmed slightly
- Drop roast into a large 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) size ziploc bag.
- Toss in all other ingredients.
- Marinate in fridge overnight, this freezes well and will thaw wonderfully.
- Prepare wood or charcoal fire, best in Weber barbecue.
- Grill meat until done, reserving marinade for gravy.
- Pour marinade through filter into sauce pan and bring to boil/simmer 10 minutes.
- Thicken marinade with your favorite method, slice tri tip thinly and place into gravy.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or on grilled French roll.
- As you expand this marinade, make sure you keep the volume of teriyaki and
wine even. The rest you can play with.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.