Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 medium/large russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh garlic (3-4 cloves)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cream
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Bake the potatoes by first rubbing them lightly with oil and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender. Cool.
- Mash potatoes and remove about half of the skin. You want to leave the rest in.
- Melt the butter in a large suacepan over medium heat, then add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes while stirring often until garlic mashed potatoes are very hot. (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com)
- Serves 4.
- Copyright 1999 Top Secret Recipes, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
- This is a great site if you're looking for restaurant recipes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.