Print Friendly Recipe
- Jackie Smith
- apples, peeled and sliced, enough to generously fill a 9-inch pie plate
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts, or pecans
- 1 egg
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Lightly grease pie plate and add apples.
- Melt butter and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture over apples.
- Bake 375 degrees (200 C.) for 35-45 minutes or until apples are cooked and top is brown.
- Cut in wedges and serve warm with heavy cream that has been whipped with sugar and vanilla.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.