Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick iced coffee drink made in the blender
- John Driscoll
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk or half & half
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) instant hot chocolate mix (type you mix with water)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) instant coffee granules or 1/2 cup (125 ml) very strong coffee (cold)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) honey
- 1 cup (225 ml) ice (as needed for desired consistancy)
- Blend all ingredients (except ice) at high speed.
- Add ice, blending as you add, until drink reaches desired consistancy.
- More honey may be added for sweetness or you can substitue with artifical sweetner--to taste.
- I got this recipe from a blender demonstrator at the State Fair. His sample was so good I tried it at home with great success (no, I didn't buy the overpriced blender). The option, on a hot summer day, is to pay your local coffee shop $2.50 or more for the same drink. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.