Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 3 T sugar
- 6 T margarine, melted
- 1 quart (950 ml) ice cream, melted (any flavor)
- 3 egg whites
- dash of salt
- 1c marshmallow creme
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8 minutes. Cool
- Fill crust with softened ice cream. Freeze
- Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over frozen ice cream pie, sealing to edge of crust.
- Bake at 500 degrees (250 C.) for 3 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.