Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:One bundt pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) very finely chopped,peeled golden delicious apples
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2oz cream cheese,cut into 16 cubes
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter or margarine
- Combine baking mix and 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon and stir in apples.
- Add milk all at once, stir to form ball.
- Using lightly buttered fingers, divide dough into 16 pieces.
- Wrap each piece around a cube of cream cheese.
- Form each piece of dough into a ball.
- Combine sugars and remaining cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Roll each ball of dough in butter, then in sugar mixture.
- Place in buttered 4 or 5 cups (1175 ml) ring mold.
- Bake 400 degrees (200 C.) for about 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately invert on serving plate.
- Pull off rings for serving. Best warm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.