Print Friendly Recipe
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 6 cups (1425 ml) beef broth
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 can (16oz) tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (20oz) cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- About 123 calories per 1 cup serving
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.