Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 (10 inch) pie
- 1 can (13oz) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flaked coconut
- 3 T flour
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in container of electric blender.
- Process mixture until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch pie plate (mixture will be thin).
- Sprinkle top of mixture with nutmeg.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes or until pie is set.
- Let pie stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.