Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 lb (.5 kg) bulk pork sausage
- 1 lb (.5 kg) Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- Party rye bread
- Brown and crumble the ground beef and sausage; drain thoroughly.
- Add the next 4 ingredients to the meat.
- Mix all together well until the cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Spread on small slices of party rye bread.
- Broil before servings.
- There are never any of these left at parties. They taste better than they look. They may be frozen; put in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze. Then store them in plastic bags in the freezer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.