Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 or more servings
- 9 eggs
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). bag chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 6 slices
- Beat eggs with whisk in bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except tomato.
- Pour into greased 11x7x2 inch dish.
- Arrange tomato slices on top.
- Bake uncovered in 325 degree (175 C.) oven, 25-30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.