Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 3 T butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- syrup, confectioner sugar or cut up fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Mix together eggs and flour in medium size bowl.
- Add milk, butter and salt; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until puffed.
- Cut into serving pieces and top with syrup, sugar or fruit.
- These are also known as Dutch Babies--editor
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.