Print Friendly Recipe
- My Mother-in-law
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried Italian seasoning (oregano and basil)
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- 3 oz (84 grm). chopped proscuito
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vodka
- 8 oz (224 grm). light cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded romano cheese
- cooked pasta
- Melt butter and cook onion, garlic and Italian seasoning until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add vodka, simmmer 5 minutes.
- Add cream and shredded cheese.
- Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.