Print Friendly Recipe
- Barb M
- 3 bananas
- 2 T orange juice
- 1 (6oz) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 T shortening
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) finely chopped pecans or flaked coconut
- 6 wooden skewers
- Peel bananas, and slice in half crosswise.
- Brush bananas with orange juice.
- Insert wooden skewers in cut end of bananas.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- Combine chocolate and shortening in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
- Cool slightly.
- Spoon chocolate evenly over frozen bananas; immediately roll coated bananas in pecans or coconut.
- Serve at once or wrap in plastic and freeze.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.