Print Friendly Recipe
- kelly teel
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup (225 ml) white rice uncooked
- 1 can consumme soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- Place rice in bottom of a cassarole dish then layer porkchops on top.
- Pour both cans of soup over the top of pork chops.
- Place butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 40 to 45 minutes until all liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender and brown.
- This is a delicous and easy dish to make. Hope you like it as much as my family does.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.