Print Friendly Recipe
- Asian Plum & Ginger Chicken
- 1 lb (.5 kg) boneless chicken (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Taipan Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Taipan Plum Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) corn starch
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 slices fresh ginger, finely chopped (or 2 tsp (10 ml) ground ginger)
- 1 - 8 oz (224 grm) can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 cups (700 ml) snow peas (sliced lengthwise)
- Mix corn syrup, Taipan Oyster Sauce and Plum Sauce in bowl and set aside. Mix corn starch and crumbled chicken bouillon in a small bag.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Heat oil on high heat in skillet or wok for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir fry approximately 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add ginger, water chestnuts and snow peas; stir fry for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture and stir until hot.
- Serve on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Sauces can be acquired through http://www.taipansauces.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.