Print Friendly Recipe
- Honey Garlic Spareribs
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). pork spareribs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). MSG (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). cooking wine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Taipan Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). roasted sesame seeds
- Separate ribs between bones and precook in boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes. Chop into 2" lengths.
- Heat wok on high heat, add oil, garlic and ginger.
- Quickly add ribs and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Then add water, MSG and soy sauce.
- Cover and steam ribs for 10 minutes on medium high heat.
- When water has evaporated, add cooking wine and honey garlic sauce.
- Stir for a few minutes, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.