Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet & Sour Pork
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless pork loin or tenderloin, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Taipan Oyster Sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) tempura batter mix
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green or red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Taipan Sweet & Sour Sauce
- cooked rice or noodles
- Marinate pork cubes in mixture of 2 tbsp (30 ml) Taipan Oyster Sauce, 1 tbsp (15 ml) water and pepper (to taste) for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour water into a bowl, add tempura batter mix and mix with fork until lumpy.
- Coat pork cubes in batter mixture.
- Heat oil and garlic on high heat in skillet or wok until lightly browned. Add pork and stir fry 3-4 minutes or until cooked through (test by cutting a cube).
- Add red or green pepper and stir fry approximately 1 minute.
- Drain pineapple and add chunks with Taipan Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Stir until all ingredients are hot.
- Serve on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Sauces can be aquired through http://www.taipansauces.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.