Print Friendly Recipe
- one zesty potato that's easy!
- six potatoes
- four tbsp butter or margerine
- 2-3 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 ice cubes
- Scrub the potatoes and slice them.
- Put them into a pan with four ice cubes.
- Put chopped onions in with potatoes and mix.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning evenly over potatoes and onions.
- Put butter in desired places on top of mix.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 35-45 min. at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Let cool and serve!
- This recipe is not for the person who doesn't like onions! If you want to go all out with lemon pepper, try using it with broiled, baked, fried, or grilled lemon pepper chicken and brocolli.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.