Print Friendly Recipe
- In Argentina, this sauce is served at the side of juicy grilled steaks.
- A. Califano
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive or cornflower oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinager
- salt, chopped garlic, oregano and hot red pepper flakes, to taste
- Mix the ingredients and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least a day.
- You may add thyme and rosemary if you like, but in very small amounts.
- Go easy with the garlic and hot red pepper.
- Chili powder doesn t taste the same!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.