Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Carb Dessert
- Lou Ann
- 3 oz (84 grm) sugar free Jello (flavor of your choice)
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) boiling water
- 8 oz (224 grm). cottage cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) cool whip, thawed
- Completely dissolve Jello in boiling water & pour into blender container.
- Add cottage cheese & cream cheese.
- Cover & blend at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, about 2 minutes or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip & pour into individual containers of one cup each. Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- I have other receipes for low carb diet, I have been on one for over two years & have lost 50 lbs & maintained that new weight. It's great.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.