Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 inch squash serves four
- One 8 in. spaghetti squash
- Pepper and salt if desired
- Butter optional
- This is such an easy thing to do and works with any size squash.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds leaving the pulp in place.
- Place on steamer rack over water.
- Bring to boil and cover.
- Steam on simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove squash and loosen squash spaghetti with a fork and toss with pepper, salt and butter.
- Spaghetti sauces, stir fries, chicken stews etc. all top this dish
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.