Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck, but don't know where I got it
- sweet potatoes
- vegetable oil spray
- Peel potatoes.
- Slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick.
- Soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then dry (optional).
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray potatoes with vegetable oil.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 14 minutes or when they start to brown.
- Season with salt while still hot
- Have bagel chips, wonton chips and pita chips also if anyone wants a recipe please request; my address is email@example.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.